The Fortress of Nemesis
The Fortress of Nemesis (also called the The Chambers of Final Conflict) is the sixteenth level (slot fifteenth) of Catacomb Armageddon (1992). It is set in within the fortification containing Nemesis and his clones.
Level Warp Codes
- 0: The Towne of Morbidity
- 1: The Dark Forest
- 2: The Garden of Forgotten Souls
- 3: The Lost City of the Damned
- 4: The Temple of Vipers
- 5: The Torture Chambers
- 6: The Demon Hold
- 7: The Ant Colony
- 8: The Hall of the Wretched Pox
- 9: The Lair of the Succubus
- 10: The Chamber of the Evil Eye
- 11: The Flaming Inferno
- 12: The Subterranean River
- 13: The Crystal Maze
- 14: The Ramparts of Nemesis
- 15: The Fortress of Nemesis
- 16: The Passage to the Surface
The level is divided into three conflict chambers each containing a clone, with an adjacent treasure room. Finally there is the room of the final conflict with Nemesis proper.
"This is where we meet the boss: Nemesis. He has 6 clones of himself that he hides behind and is also protected by some mages. It's a tough battle, but we have more than enough items to win it."
- The Chambers of Final Conflict
- Chamber of the First Conflict
- Treasure Room of the First Conflict
- Chamber of the Second Conflict
- Treasure Room of the Second Conflict
- Chamber of the Third Conflict
- Treasure Room of the Third Conflict
- The Final Conflict with Nemesis
- A fortress or fortification is a military construction or building designed for the defense of territories in warfare; and is also used to solidify rule in a region during peacetime. The term is derived from the Latin fortis ("strong") and facere ("to make"). From very early history to modern times, walls have often been necessary for cities to survive in an ever-changing world of invasion and conquest. Fortification is usually divided into two branches: permanent fortification and field fortification. There is also an intermediate branch known as semi-permanent fortification.